How to Install Photoshop Extension
Required: Adobe Files Sync ON.
- To see if the sync is ON: Go to Creative Cloud's Preference > Creative Cloud > Files.
- Then go to the Adobe plugin page:
- You just need to click the Free button: (be sure to be logged with the same account as your Photoshop CC)
- You don't have to do anything else, Adobe CC takes care of the installation. You can see the confirmation here:
Now, you just need to restart Photoshop to see the extension.
If the Files Sync installation doesn't work, use Anastasiy Installer
- Download the Madyourself plugin here:
- Then go to http://install.anastasiy.com/, it's an easy to use extension installer for Adobe.
- Select your platform (Windows or Mac) and download the Anastasiy Installer
- Install and launch Anastasiy Installer
- Click "Photoshop CC" in the sidebar
- Click "Install" and select the plugin "Madyourself.io_AdBuilder_Exporter_1.1.1.zxp" you previously download
That's it, you can restart Photoshop to view your new Madyourself extension.
> How to Use Photoshop Extention
- You already have an open Photoshop file.
- Navigate to Window -> Extensions (to find Madyourself extension).
- Login to your Madyourself.io account.
- Hide the layer you don't want to export.
- Choose the project you want your current design in.
- Hit the 'Push to Madyourself' button and that's it!
The extension will create a new creative in Madyourself.io, with all your Photoshop assets at the right place.